1. Why are your Pashmina shawls and scarfs that expensive?
You might have seen "pashmina" shawls and scarfs for lower prices. Unfortunately, the name pashmina is not protected and is being used for scarfs and shawls made of man-made fabrics like viscose or polyester or made of normal (sheep) wool. The cheaper "pashmina" shawls you might have seen will definitely not have been made of genuine Cashmere, whereas the Siebel Pashmina shawls and scarfs are made from the finest Cashmere wool (combined with Chinese silk).
One clearly can see, feel and notice the big differences between genuine Pashmina shawls and "pashmina" shawls made of viscose, cotton or normal wool.
2. What is original Pashmina ?
Pashmina refers to a type of fine cashmere wool and the textiles made from it. The name comes from Pashmineh, made from sajan Persian pashm ("wool").The wool comes from pashmina goat, which is a special breed of goat indigenous to high altitudes of the Himalayas. Pashmina shawls are hand spun, woven and embroidered in Kashmir, and made from fine cashmere fibre.
3. What sizes are available?
We offer various size but general regular sizes available are:
200 cm X 70 cm,
200 cm X 100 cm.
4. Can I make payments in my local currency?
Yes, your convenience is of utmost importance to us. You can make payment in your local currency.
5. I am a reseller, do you supply wholesale?
Yes. We are manufacturers and wholesalers who supply to all over world to importers, resellers and direct retail owner shops. You can contact us with your requirements and we get back to you in reference to your enquiry.
6. How can we as a company have a look at the fabric quality?
You can either order sample set, or we can provide the fabric swatches free of cost, only shipping cost is to be borne by the company.
7. How can we choose the colors?
you can choose from 340 color shades available in our color shade cards.
8. Do you ship across the world?
Yes we do ship across the globe. We have tie ups with many freight forward companies like FEDEX, UPS, DHL who can deliver the order in 3-4 business days.
9. Can you make our custom print designs?
Yes if your company has any specific print design we can surely make that for your company.
10. How To Clean Pashmina Shawls ?
Naturally, getting clean involves a 12-Step Method. Don't skip steps!!
1. Clean your bathtub thoroughly. Plug the drain.
2. Lay the pash flat, folded as necessary, depending on the size of your tub.
3. Using a hand-held shower, soak the shawl with lukewarm or cool water.
4. Squirt the shawl with a moderate amount of neutral detergent. Baby shampoo is okay.
5. Pat and squush the shawl to make sure the soap penetrates the entire piece.
6. Let it soak for 15 minutes.
7. Unplug the bathtub and let the water drain away.
8. Using the hand-held shower, rinse the pashmina thoroughly.
9. Remove the pashmina from the bathtub, and fold it small enough to fit into a large ziplock plastic bag.
10. Seal the bag and shake for a couple of minutes.
11. Remove the pashmina from the bag and lay it on a fresh, dry towel. Allow to blot for 15 minutes.
12. Push aside the shower curtain and hang unwrinkled from the shower rod. Allow to dry thoroughly.